Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Introduction :)

Hello everyone... My name is Janice Winkler, owner and creator of FaceART. I just started up a face painting business about a year ago to help earn some extra money. I figured with the economy the way it is, I should use my talents to create some income. It's not much, but it helps. I'm 18 years old and a college student majoring in culinary arts. I hope one day to open my own restaurant, so for now I'll just keep climbing the ladder to get there. I have many great stories to tell and I think I'm an intriguing person with an old soul. Read my blogs and you'll see what I mean! :)

1 comment:

  1. My name is Secretia, I publish Secret Story Time, and thanks for visiting, I hope you'll come every day!

    The face painting sounds interesting, I've seen it done for parties and at parks, kids love it and it lasts all day, better than an ice cream cone!

    Secretia

    ReplyDelete