Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Pumpkin Patch Paintings



This past weekend my team and I set up a booth at our local pumpkin patch. It went pretty well about 150 kids got their faces painted throughout the 3 days we were there.



One little boy who was about 5 years old wanted a race car painted on his hand. When I completed the painting, his parents gave me a 5 dollar bill and since I only charge $3 for that small of a design, I went to grab them change. Kindly they said they didn't want any change. Then the little boy looked at me and said, "Hey, I want the change."

Ah, kids are so adorable, aren't they?

3 comments:

  1. It's nice to be in a job where you can make people happy, that's lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool! its great to be with small kids..

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's Friday 10/10.

    This must be a busy time for you w. Halloween!

    Make lots of money, have fun, and excitement!

    See you soon!

    Secretia

    ReplyDelete